Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Yearly Recap

Oh, hey!

So what have I been doing and why haven't I been posting on my blog?

Well, because I have been posting on OTHER people's blogs. In the last year I have been lucky enough to be on three design teams, Ali Edwards, Elle's Studio and Sahin Designs. (I ultimately had to opt out of Sahin because being on three teams was proving a little overwhelming.)

One of my responsibilities as a design team member has been to write blog posts. Since I spend so much time creating the topic, doing the projects and writing the post, I rarely have time for my own blog.

So, here are the blog posts I have done in the last year:

Elle's Studio:

Creative Stamping

February 2018 Sketch Day

Icon Stamp Pocket Pages

Hearts and Arrows

Sahin Designs:

How to Not Waste Time When Scrapbooking

My 4 Favorite Tools to Make Scrapbooking Easier

3 Uses for Tags Created with Digital Scrapbook Elements

5 Scrap Stash Essentials for Hybrid Scrapbooking

Why You Should Stick to One Collection for Your Next Scrapbooking Project

I was also a guest designer over at Studio Calico earlier this month:

March Guest Designer at Studio Calico

In addition to these blog posts, I was part of a few classes offered by Elle's Studio:

Everyday Adventures Mini Album Class

From Sketch to Finish Vol. 2


Blog Posts are not a part of my requirement for being on Ali Edwards' team but I was part of the December Daily Product Play Class. I was also a guest storyteller for the themes of "Black and White" & "Up" .


I also taught a few classes at Big Picture Classes in 2016, for the record.

Embroidered Stamps

Fresh Perspectives for Pocket Page Scrapbooking

Custom Cross Stitch Characters


Lastly, I had so much fun talking to Tracie Claiborne and Tiffany Lowder on their great podcast "ScrapGals" last month about Why Scrapbooking is Good for You.

It's been a great year and I am so honored and thankful to have the chance to be part of such a vibrant and fun community of  inspiring memory keepers. I am also so thankful to be on design teams for companies that I admire and who make products I love to use.

It won't be another year until I update because I'm currently working on a written post about the things I talked about on the podcast.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment