Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Crafty Christmas

I have lots of crafty friends, which makes for a very fun Christmas every year. Unfortunately, as we all get settled into our crazy lives, there isn't as much time for crafting as we might wish. So, a few friends and I decided this year to do a craft exchange. The rules- nothing over $10 and the gift must have a handmade component.

Thankfully, I got someone who appreciates embroidery which gave me a great excuse to buy the template for these adorable animals from Sublime Stitching! I changed the titles to include all the members of her family including her most recent addition, Max.

Check back soon for more crafty goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh you have a new blog! :) I'm in love with these hoops...I want an owl one. My birthday is in August. ;)

    ReplyDelete